We will partner with you as you take charge of your own health. We want you to be involved and use the resources we can provide to be as healthy as you can be. At Jericho Road, we are committed to improving your health by delivering high-quality, cost-effective, accessible, and holistic care.
Jericho Road Community Health Center is a Patient-Centered Medical Home and has achieved the highest level of recognition (Level 3) through the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Who is part of your Patient-Centered Medical Home team?
- The healthcare provider for you and your family
- All other staff at your healthcare provider’s office
- Most importantly, you! You are the most important person on your healthcare team. Patient-centered is a way of saying that you are the focus of your healthcare!
What do you need to do as part of your Patient-Centered Medical Home team?
- Keep us informed! Please let us know if your phone number, address, email, or insurance information has changed.
- Provide a complete medical history and let us know about care you receive from other healthcare professionals.
- Call us with questions and/or for an appointment before you go to urgent care or the emergency room.
- Let us know if you have been in the hospital. Call us as soon as you are released from the hospital.
- Let us know of any changes in your medications after a hospital stay or from another healthcare provider.
- Bring all your medications (or a list of all your medications) with you to appointments.
Take an active role in your own health! Let us help you to do this!
- Follow the healthcare plan that you and your medical team discuss.
- Set goals that you can reach. Once these goals have been reached, we’ll discuss new goals.
- Tell your team if you’re having trouble staying with your care plan or if it is not working for you.
What role does Jericho Road play?
- We will be responsible for coordinating care across multiple settings.
- We will provide clinical advice when you contact us during office hours. After hours you can contact your primary care provider by sending a message from your Patient Portal.
- Our health center works best as your medical home if you share with us your complete medical history, information about any care you get outside our office, and any changes that occur.
- We will provide medical care that is proven to help you get well or manage your health. We will also support you with self-management skills for health, including educational resources and advice for improved health.
- We provide equal access to all patients regardless of source of payment.
- We will help you apply for insurance coverage if you do not have it.
- We will help new patients navigate getting their medical records transferred to our office.
Jericho Road Community Health Center is an FTCA Deemed Facility
HRSA Health Center Program